New in: Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk

Hi lovelies,
I am so excited to check the Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk off my wishlist.
They are amazing!I literally screamed when I opened the box .
The color is so gorgeous and they are very comfortable.  At first, I thought I was going to fall on my face, but they were just fine.  If you are used to wearing heels, then you will be able to walk in them. I cannot wait to style them to an outfit and wear them out.   If you have any questions, let me know.
XOXO

KiingsnQueens
 Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kIIngNquEEns



23 thoughts on “New in: Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk

  1. They look like they would be so hard to walk in! Great posting the YouTube vid, I had to see that one to believe it! Cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol tks! they really are on hard surfaces at least!

      Delete
  2. Elles sont tro belles, ça fait vraiment bien mais sont-elles réellement confortable???

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh Im so jealous!! These are definitely on my wishlist, in black! They are the sexiest shoes ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw don't be! yes, they are! you are going to love them when u get them:)

      Delete
  4. elles sont superbe ! Mais qu'est ce que çà doit être dur de marcher avec !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog. I love your shoes and I followed back. Keep in touch.

    weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh La La!

    XOXO,
    KIMBERLYLUXE
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes look like a piece of art! i really like that the colour isn't too bold and doesn't distract from the structure of the shoe. very lovely x

    Chi-Chi

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shooes!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment! It is appreciated!
xoxo
Unapologetically Nous

Total Pageviews

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.